1. Listen to your friends? first gig at Hotel Utah. (SoMa)
2. Walk under the waterfall at Yerba Buena Gardens. (SoMa)
3. Shop for urban menswear at Rolo. (SoMa)
4. Be a woman among men and go dancing at the Stud. (SoMa)
6. Have some watermelon wheat beer at 21st Amendment. (SoMa)
7. Rush the sales at Jeremys. (SoMa)
8. Meet your match over a glass of wine at District. (SoMa)
9. Soak in the art and some Blue Bottle on the new SFMOMA rooftop. (SoMa)
10. Have a quiet moment in the Contemporary Jewish Museum plaza. (SoMa)
11.Pick up some Italian roast at Graffeo Coffee. (Northbeach)
12. Remind yourself that Tommaso?s old-school pizzas are still some of the best. (Northbeach)
13. Attend a reading at City Lights. (Northbeach)
14. Grab the perfect gift for your girlfriend at Eden & Eden. (Northbeach)
15. Light a candle in memory of someone special at Sts. Peter and Paul Church. (Northbeach)
16. Have pumpkin ravioli at L?Osteria. (Northbeach)
17. Catch a show at Bimbo?s. (Northbeach)
18. Take a seat at the counter for a meatball sandwich at Mario?s Bohemian Cigar Store. (Northbeach)
19. Climb the Filbert Street and Greenwich Street steps. (Northbeach)
20. Don?t miss the Coit Tower murals. (Northbeach)
21. Use the general password (?books?) to drop into the library at Bourbon & Branch. (Tenderloin)
22. Do dinner and view a show from the balcony at the Great American Music Hall. (Tenderloin)
23. See what?s on display at the Shooting Gallery. (Tenderloin)
24. Hang out in the smokers? cage at Rye. (Tenderloin)
25. Grab a Vietnamese sandwich from Saigon Sandwiches. (Tenderloin)
26. Sing and clap on Sunday morning at Glide Memorial. (Tenderloin)
27. Get a lap dance at Mitchell Brothers O?Farrell Theatre. (Tenderloin)
28.Shop for cool kicks at Huf Shoes. (Tenderloin)
29. Then cross the street and have dinner at tiny Canteen. (Tenderloin)
30. Watch naan being pulled straight from the tandoor at Shalimar. (Tenderloin)
32. Load up a Let?s Be Frank grass-fed dog with devil sauce. (Marina)
33. Fly a kite at Crissy Field. (Marina)
34. Be a lady who lunches at Balboa Caf? (but get the burger). (Marina)
35. Get hit on at the MatrixFillmore. (Marina)
36. Find a deal at My Rommate?s Closet. (Marina)
37. Make friends with someone that owns a sailboat. (Marina)
38. Conduct an ethereally quiet wee-hours grocery run to Marina Safeway. (Marina)
39. Have a beer on the back patio of the Tipsy Pig. (Marina)
40. Follow up a run through the Presidio with a hearty brunch at Rose?s Caf?.
41. Reserve a private karaoke room at Doremi Music Studio (and cross your fingers for ?Sweet Caroline?). (Pac Heights)
42. Find a drop-dead, Aussie-designed dress at Elizabeth Charles. (Pac Heights)
43. Check out the southern view from the top of Alta Plaza Park. (Pac Heights)
44. Get a taste of the Mission at Pizzeria Delfina. (Pac Heights)
45. Grab a free poster after a show at the Fillmore. (Pac Heights)
46. Take your laptop to the Grove and pretend to work. (Pac Heights)
47. Get naked at Kabuki Springs & Spa. (Pac Heights)
48. Indulge in an almond croissant from the original Boulangerie Bay Bread. (Pac Heights)
49. Check out the adorable puppies and kitties up for adoption at Pets Unlimited. (Pac Heights)
50. See how many times you can jog the Lyon Street Steps. (Pac Heights)?
51. Choose from the 50 selections on tap at Toronado and pair it with a beer sausage from Rosamunde. (Haight)?
52.Time yourself at Kezar Stadium?s track. (Haight)?
53. Play fetch with the dog at Buena Vista Park. (Haight)?
54. Order an old-fashioned at the Alembic. (Haight)?
55. Get a T-shirt designed by local artist Sam Flores at Upper Playground. (Haight)?
56. Have barbecue and sake at Memphis Minnie?s. (Haight)?
57. Catch an indie flick at the Red Vic. (Haight)?
58. Take advantage of happy hour at Uva Enoteca. (Haight)?
59. Shop for quality vintage wear at Held Over. (Haight)?
60. Be a tourist and snap a pic of yourself at the convergence of Haight and Ashbury streets. (Haight)?
61. Find love over fixed gears and coffee at Ritual Roasters. (Mission)?
62. Drink ros? at Dolores Park. (Mission)?
63. Buy a heap of cheap avocados at Casa Lucas. (Mission)?
65. Drink a cheap, 16-ounce margarita at the Latin American Club. (Mission)?
66. Wake up to a bowl of bread pudding at Tartine Bakery. (Mission)?
67. Ogle the midcentury chandeliers at Monument. (Mission)?
68. Have a breakfast of huevos rancheros at Los Jarritos. (Mission)
69. Buy something beautiful at the Bell Jar. (Mission)
70. People-watch on a warm afternoon at the Revolution Caf?. (Mission)>
71. Check out a gay-fabulous flick at Castro Theatre. (Castro)
72. Wait in line for a Superman sandwich with dirty sauce at Ike?s Place. Follow with Tums. (Castro)
73. Sit at the piano and sing along with the boys at Martuni?s (yes, this is technically next door in the Mission, but only geographically). (Castro)
74. Spend Sunday trying to keep count of the all-you-can-drink-for-$6 mimosas at Lime. (Castro)
75. Shop for feather boas and tool belts at Cliff?s Variety. (Castro)
76. Strike a pose at Friday?s happy-hour dance party at Badlands. (Castro)
77. Catch a concert at Caf? Du Nord (or a little acoustic at the adjacent Swedish American Hall). (Castro)
78. Have a 3 a.m. post-clubbing breakfast at Bagdad Caf?. (Castro)
79. Pick up some social criticism at A Different Light Bookstore. (Castro)
80. Hook up over coffee at Caf? Flore. (Castro)
81. Watch the surfers at Kelly?s Cove. (Richmond)
82. Browse the art books at Park Life. (Richmond)
83. See a double feature at the 4 Star Theatre. (Richmond)
84. Be thankful for Green Apple Books, the ultimate independent bookstore. (Richmond)
85. Pick out a fish from the tank for dinner at New May Wah market. (Richmond)
86. Have a bowl of ramen and listen to the Shitones at Halu. (Richmond)
87. Jockey for position at Pizzetta 211. (Richmond)
88. Drop in on a seisi?n (a kind of Irish open jam session) at the Plough & Stars. (Richmond)
89. Bike the length of Golden Gate Park on Sunday when JFK Drive is closed to cars. (Richmond)
91. Rent an obscure European film from Le Video before video stores are extinct. (Sunset)
92. Order a Rotten Robby at The Pizza Place on Noriega. (Sunset)
93. Build a fire at Ocean Beach. (Sunset)
94. Read the Sunday Times and have blueberry pancakes at Park Chow. (Sunset)
95. Go with a big group for dumplings and beer at San Tung. (Sunset)
96. Buy a custom silk-screened T-shirt at Mollusk Surf Shop. (Sunset)
97. Snack on Nick?s fried fish tacos at Underdogs. (Sunset)
98.Get freshly roasted coffee at Henry?s House of Coffee. (Sunset)
99.Pick up some magic tricks at Misdirections. (Sunset)
100. Take a couple of kids to the SF Zoo. (Sunset)